The Dorcas Summer Campaign has kicked off!
While the world championship football tournament is being played in Brazil, and all the competing countries are hoping to win the Cup, Dorcas has ambitions too: a world without poverty. That is why Dorcas wants you to join in taking a stance against poverty. Let’s beat poverty! Together with Dorcas you can support people in Eastern Europe and Africa to reach new goals.
With sustainable development projects, Dorcas wants to break the vicious circle of poverty. Employment and business opportunities offer new perspectives and empower the poor.
How does it work?
• Food security: Children go to school and get a healthy meal every day.
• Training and education: increases the chances of young people getting a job.
• Microcredit: small loans help men and women set up and make a success out of their businesses.
• Renewable energy: using clean technologies such as solar panels, windmills and recycling.
Together with you, Dorcas wants to make a difference. You can buy a sustainable product in our new web shop and help tackle poverty.
What can you give?
• 8 euros will enable a family to use 5,000 m2 of land for agroforestry
• 26 euros will buy a family a goat for milk and manure in Ethiopia.
• 60 euros will buy a farmer in Ethiopia an irrigation system.
Together, we can side-line poverty ! Are you game? Go to the web shop now and invest in sustainable development.
You can donate at our international bankaccountnumber NL04 RABO 0106 2500 00, BIC RABONL2U.
12 June 2014
Are you inspired?
Read the next story or contact us to get to know more about making an impact together.