Corporate Communication Advisor
For those in need!
Are you interested in joining Dorcas? Together with hundreds of colleagues in the Netherlands and in the countries we work in, and tens of thousands of dedicated volunteers, we invest in sustainable change in the lives of marginalised people. Are you a strategic communication specialist with a broad professional background? And would you like to work for an enterprising, locally led and faith-based organisation? Apply for the position of:
Corporate Communication Advisor
24 hours per week
Based at Dorcas International Office, Almere
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You create content and materials that contribute to Dorcas’ offline and online positioning.
- You develop and monitor (policy on) our corporate identity, positioning, corporate identity, reputation and crisis communication.
- You inspire and motivate (international) colleagues and volunteers to work together to emanate one Dorcas.
- You support the country offices in the field of communication and are an advisor to country directors.
- You build a network of journalists and provide media with content and positioning publications.
- You participate in networks and working groups of which Dorcas is part.
- You are able to develop, oversee and monitor the overall corporate communications. You know how to convince and enthuse others, and can give solicited and unsolicited advice.
- You are an enthusiastic communication specialist with an enterprising and proactive attitude.
- You have HBO working and thinking level.
- You have broad experience in corporate communications, preferably in an international setting.
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written.
- You have affinity with international development cooperation.
- You live and work inspired by your Christian faith and can wholeheartedly agree with our mission and core values.
With all the activities we undertake, we contribute to the positioning of Dorcas as a professional organisation and knowledge partner.Linda den Boef, Corporate Communication Advisor
What’s in it for you?
This challenging opportunity offers you the chance to be part of an enthusiastic team of four professionals. There is a certain level of independence and responsibility in this position, and you will get the chance to develop further. You will receive a salary of minimum € 3015 up to € 4445 gross per month (full-time, 36 hrs) and good benefits, including a non-contributory pension, flexible working hours and a suitable working from home policy. A laptop and work phone are also part of this position.
We look forward to your application! Send your motivation letter and resume before June 7th 2023
to Annerieke Kisjes using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions on this position you can reach out to Linda den Boef via email@example.com or +31 (0)625 430 346. For questions on the procedure and planning, you can reach out to Annerieke Kisjes at firstname.lastname@example.org or via +31 (0)88 050 2800. Please note that for this position we look for candidates who live in the Netherlands.
* All Dorcas employees sign the Dorcas code of conduct and are obliged to adhere to it. The protection of the child has specific attention in our code of conduct. We hereby follow the PSEA guidelines (Protection Against Sexual Exploitation and Abuse). During the application process we can perform a background check, including references from former employers. You can find our code of conduct via downloads at dorcas.nl/organisatie.